Web Developer (Front End)
Location: The Woodlands, TX
We are searching for a web developer to be responsible for the coding, design, and layout of our websites.
- Work with product owners, engineering leadership, and other developers to define requirements and specifications for new website functionality and improvements to existing functionality.
- Implement clean, maintainable, well-documented code for website layout and user interface.
- Coordinate with other developers to efficiently integrate data from backend services and databases.
- Stay up to date on web development best practices and emerging technologies, and work with engineering leadership to define internal standards and practices.
- Proven working experience in web development
- Experience designing and implementing unit, integration, and end-to-end tests to validate website functionality
- Strong debugging and creative problem solving skills
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and technologies individually and through collaboration and mentorship with other engineers
- Ability to coordinate with product owners and graphic designers to develop functional and attractive layouts and user interfaces
- BS in computer science or a related field
How to apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org